Standard registration rates are now in effect for the 96th Annual AAEI Conference & Expo, June 20-22, 2017 in Austin, Texas.
To register as a member or non-member, please click here.
The theme of this year’s conference is, NexGen: Building Frictionless Trade for the 21st Century. It will be a full examination of the future of international trade and the rapidly changing relationship between technology, policy and customer behavior. Frictionless trade provides the opportunity for buyers and sellers to connect, via seamless international transactions.
Panel topics will include:
- Trade Policy Status Update
- Foreign Trade Agreements (FTAs) – Multi-Lateral vs. Bilateral
- North America Update
- Comparing Disclosures
- Export Sanctions
- Managing Third-Party Providers for Your Global Export Program
- Trusted Trader
- Technology Transfers
- Divergence of Global Export Control Regimes
- Single Window 2.0
- Setting Up a Global Export Control Program
For a look at the full agenda, please click here.